Once per turn: You can discard 1 card, then target 1 Level 4 or lower "Lightsworn" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target. During each of your End Phases: Send the top 3 cards of your Deck to the Graveyard. You must control this face-up card to activate and to resolve this effect.
◾ Discarding 1 card is a cost to activate this effect.
◾ If you discard a Level 4 or lower "Lightsworn" monster to activate "Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner's" effect, you can Special Summon it.
◾ You cannot activate "Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner's" effect if you do not have any Level 4 or lower "Lightsworn" monsters in your Graveyard, even if you would discard one to activate the effect.
◾ If an effect is chained that removes "Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner" from the field, the targeted "Lightsworn" monster is still Special Summoned.
• This card is very useful for emptying your hand of Wulf, Lightsworn Beast.
• This card can be searched via Charge of the Light Brigade, Sangan, Last Will, Witch of the Black Forest, Sphere of Chaos, Magician's Circle and Shining Angel.
• Special summon Judgment Dragon and use his effect, then normal summon Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner and use her effect to special summon another Lightsworn monster and attack directly.
• You can discard 1 "Lightsworn" monster to the Graveyard and special summon the same one you discarded for a free special summon, but only if you had another legal target in the Graveyard before discarding.
• You can use Lumina with Forced Requisition to deplete your opponent's hand while you summon a monster.
• You can summon Guardian of Order immediately after her effect since there will be two light cards on the field.
• You can use this card to Special Summon Garoth, Lightsworn Warrior from the graveyard. When you end your turn, the effect of Lumina will activate, triggering Garoth, Lightsworn Warrior's effect, sending 2 cards to the graveyard. If the two cards sent are "lightsworn" cards, you will draw 2 cards.
Build your collection with us and save on shipping. funandgamez.ecrater.com